Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend...

Yep it's Wednesday and I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

Exciting things I'm looking forward to...
  • possible day off Friday (if I don't get a job call)
  • getting my haircut Friday afternoon :) -- ok I guess it's not THAT exciting but it is when you're boring ;)
  • going SOMETIME to Ollie's and getting a new bigger rug for the living room (only $39-yay!) and also some lawn chairs to take camping! ($10!) Love bargains. I almost picked them up the other day but I figured It'd be easier to wait and take Brew with me.
  • getting my BIG paycheck on Friday! Long-term subs that work more than 30 days in the same position, get a pay increase (I think it's around $10/day, it's a percentage though), AND once you pass the 30 days, you get "back pay" which is the difference between the current rate and starting rate for days 15-30. So basically I get an awesome paycheck. Heck yes.
  • visiting with Stefani, Bas, & Johannah who are all in from Germany! <-- def. most exciting.


I started cleaning out our guest room/office (aka- our "we-don't-know-what-to-do-with-this-so-let's-throw-it-in-here room) I'm about halfway through. I also have lots of laundry to do. Boo.


Ok that's about it for now- on to "Wee bit of me Wednesdays!" :)

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
No thankfully. I'd probably freak.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
YES! lol when we were in Thailand :) It's definitely the strangest thing I've ever done-- but it was fun!


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
No. Can't say they frequent little cities in WV :)

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Mild allergy to strawberries. I haven't had a reaction since I was a kid. I ate like an entire huge bowl of them and broke out in hives.

{five} do you know how to sew?
Not really. I can sort of use a sewing machine (but don't have one), and can do simple things like hem or sew a button but that's about it.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Not really, my parents weren't that organized. I'd sometimes get some money for helping with housework and such though.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Depends on the week. If I work every single day, and we use the Jeep for evening things too then once a week. Less often if we use the car some in the evenings and/or I don't work every day.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
no thankfully.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
My laptop was stolen from our Jeep last summer. I forgot it was in there and we didn't use to lock our vehicles (you bet we do now though!)

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Probably the short pixie-cut my lovely mother gave me when I was 3. I looked like a boy. She swears it was "cute" but I don't think so. I'll never do that to my daughter LOL. A close second would be in 7th grade when I decided that perming my hair would be a good idea. NOT.

No comments: