Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy!

Yeah that's a Veggietales Song :)

Anywho, that's exactly what I've been lately. BUSY!

With my long-term job I've been running around like a crazy person trying to finish up Kindergarten gifted referrals/testing and all IEPs before Spring Break. It has been nuts. Today was supposed to be my half day but I basically worked the whole day. I finally went home at 1, ate lunch, then worked until probably 4 finishing up stuff. My printer (which I was using as a copier) is running out of black ink so I'm going to borrow my church's copier and finish making copies and they'll be ready to get to the board office tomorrow. Whew! I've also been working Thursdays & Fridays elsewhere (this week it's Kindergarten then 5th grade at Franklin). So yeah. I'm way behind on laundry & dishes at home. My house is a wreck in general. I need a maid...

Next week is Spring Break though, thank goodness. I'm planning on catching up on housework, and maybe meeting my sis-in-law to work on our online/independent study class we're taking. I'm babysitting, but only Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Hopefully I fit some relaxing in there at some point!

Alrighty that's all the update I have time for. I am *hoping* to get my March video update done soon, though I've been thinking I might combine it with April. I dunno I have to see how much video I actually have.

Bye for now!

No comments: