Exciting things I'm looking forward to...
- possible day off Friday (if I don't get a job call)
- getting my haircut Friday afternoon :) -- ok I guess it's not THAT exciting but it is when you're boring ;)
- going SOMETIME to Ollie's and getting a new bigger rug for the living room (only $39-yay!) and also some lawn chairs to take camping! ($10!) Love bargains. I almost picked them up the other day but I figured It'd be easier to wait and take Brew with me.
- getting my BIG paycheck on Friday! Long-term subs that work more than 30 days in the same position, get a pay increase (I think it's around $10/day, it's a percentage though), AND once you pass the 30 days, you get "back pay" which is the difference between the current rate and starting rate for days 15-30. So basically I get an awesome paycheck. Heck yes.
- visiting with Stefani, Bas, & Johannah who are all in from Germany! <-- def. most exciting.
I started cleaning out our guest room/office (aka- our "we-don't-know-what-to-do-with-this-so-let's-throw-it-in-here room) I'm about halfway through. I also have lots of laundry to do. Boo.
Ok that's about it for now- on to "Wee bit of me Wednesdays!" :)