Thursday, April 21, 2011

Frustrations...

What's bothering me today...

I am soooo sleepy! I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while. I keep waking up multiple times, either by my snoring husband, my dog, or just randomly waking up. It's really hitting me today. I'm drinking a cup of coffee just to stay awake!

Wacky period... so we're somewhat trying to make a baby now and my period was due this past Saturday. Took a test that day- negative. Took another one Tuesday- negative again. Now I'm 5 days late and have no idea what's up. Usually I'm really regular. I am getting some mild cramps but they come and go and still nothing. I'm frustrated because of not knowing and if I'm not preggo (which I don't think I am) then I want my next cycle to start so we can give it another go. Its just annoying.

I'm so behind on housework. it feels like I'll never get done or caught up

Hubby's long work hours are sucking. He hasn't gotten home before 8:00 any night this week. Its ridiculous. Last night, he got home at 10. Because of this I haven't cooked a real meal all week and I haven't had his help w/any housework. Not to mention I barely get to talk to him!



Alright, that's enough whining.

I am looking forward to Easter weekend w/family.


Later!

No comments: