Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wondering

Waiting is driving me nuts... I can't wait to see if my phone works (see yesterday's post). I'm making myself wait until tomorrow morning though...




{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
clean shaven

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
hot fudge

{three} do you own slippers?
yes. I never wore slippers before, but since we lived in this house (no carpet- just hardwood/linoleum) I wear them ALLL the time.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
no. always wanted one though!

{five} how you do relieve stress?
try to do relaxing things. read, listen to music, talk/cuddle w/hubby

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
oooh that's a hard one! So many good ones... Horton Hears a Who, One Fish, Two Fish, Green Eggs & Ham, How the Grinch Stole Christmas....

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
yes. took clogging lessons for three years. I still dance on the team now!

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
can't say I've used either recently. I suppose the dictionary.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
clogging, walking w/my dog or friends, really anything active & social at the same time is ok.

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
that would be in the Radiology dept. at the hospital when I broke my finger. I did it the night before but we waited there to get an x-ray literally from 8am until like 2pm. Ridiculous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great answers! Have a good day!