Friday, March 4, 2011

Finishing the 30 Day Challenge in one Post!

Yeah, maybe it was too much of an undertaking. I'm getting it done & finished all at once :)

23. A picture of your favorite book
I have a lot of favorite books, but I loooove this one!


24. A picture of something you wish you could change
Gas prices. At least something I wish I could change right now. I know that's probably not the deep answer this question was going for but it'll work.


25. A picture of your favorite day

I'm sure I'll have other favorites later, but now it's definitely when I married Brew!



26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

[see earlier pictures of my family!!!]


27. A picture of yourself and a family member
Me with my brothers, 2008.


28. A picture of something you're afraid of
Ugh. Can barely stand to look at this pic!


29. A picture that can always make you smile
Brew & I early on in our dating relationship, just cuddling on the couch.


30. A picture of someone you miss
We did just see them last week but, considering they live in Europe, I do miss them!



And that's the end!

No comments: