Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yet another snowday...


Winter Weather Advisory for Parkersburg


Yes. Another snow day. I was supposed to work today. Boo.
And it's still pouring snow now. Double Boo.



Now that the day is basically half over, I should probably do something besides watch tv, read blogs, facebook, and watch youtube videos. I've got about 4 loads of laundry that need done. A sink heaping with dirty dishes (and well an entire kitchen that needs cleaned). Oh and the living room and bathroom could use a cleaning/straightening up. And we won't even talk about the office/guest room where I'm sitting right now that not only needs majorly cleaned up and decluttered- but it needs done in the next 3 weeks to be ready for our Europe trip because my dog sitter(s) are staying at our house. I don't know what it is about snowdays but something just makes me NOT want to be productive at ALL. Of course the cramps I've had all morning also seem to hinder my productivity. :-p

Alright. I need to quit wasting time and get crack-a-lackin' on housework. I have approximately 2.5 hours before I'll have to start on dinner. Lets see what I can get done...

No comments: