Thursday, January 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

1. A picture of yourself with 10 Facts



1- I'm married to an awesome guy :)
2- I'm a Christian
3- I have a B.A. in Elementary Education that I graduated with in 2009.
4- I'm left handed
5- I'm 24 years old, soon to be 25 in a few months.
6- I'm the oldest of 3. I have two younger brothers 22 and 17.
7- I'm a substitute teacher. I would LOVE to be a full time teacher.
8- The farthest from home I've been is Thailand, but I've not been farther west in the U.S. than Wisconsin.
9- I love clogging. I've been doing it since I was 9 years old.
10- I also love to sing. I was in concert and chamber choirs in high school and LOVED it. I truly miss it now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This 30 day challenge thing looks cool! I may have to do this too if you don't mind!

ps LEFT HANDED PEOPLE ROCK!