Thursday, January 13, 2011

A day late...

So I should've done this yesterday, but I didn't get around to it. So pretend it's still Wednesday for now, OK?



{one} have you ever been on tv?
Yes, several times actually on the local news, and once on the PBS show "Zoom"... all for clogging things!


{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Oh hmm... I think that would be "The Last Song" and the "Harry Potter" movie :)


{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
top sheet isn't tucked in. bottom sheet is fitted so obviously it is.


{four} do you cut coupons?
Yes. I am poor so every little bit helps ;)


{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
no.


{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Ranch. All the way. It's amazing on everything :)


{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes. Got a free one to Better Homes & Gardens when I bought kitchen chairs lol. And I have one to Good Housekeeping.


{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
An actual letter who knows, but I do send cards & such in the mail occasionally.


{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Blackberry.... mmmmmm.... Though even more than pie I like cobbler!


{ten} black olives or green olives?
Just black. I think green ones are too sour.



your turn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't been on TV since I was a kid. Thank goodness. lol