It's 2011! Crazzzzzy!!!
Here's just a few things I'm looking forward to in 2011....
* Going to Europe to visit Stefani, Bas, and their soon-to-be-here baby! Our God daughter is due on Jan 4! We're going to see them February 20-28. I'm super excited!!!
* TWO of my close friends are getting married this year! Whitney is getting married in July, and Abby in October!
* My baby brother is graduating from High School!
* Celebrating mine & Brew's one-year anniversary. I want to go somewhere even if just for a weekend to celebrate :)
* HOPEFULLY purchasing some land to build a house on (or buying a small house in an area we want w/"build-on potential")
* Starting a family :) Yes, I'm going to go ahead and say it on here because it's not as widely publicized as facebook lol. I think a total of 3 people read this? lol. We're not sure exactly when we'll officially start trying, we're still talking about it, but it will definitely be in 2011. :)
I'm sure this year will have even more great things in store! I'm not making any New Year's resolutions because they are a waste of time lol.
I will leave you with a few pics from last night's New Year's party at my brother's and sister-in-law's house!
Me & my friend Whitney!!!
Hubby & I just before midnight! :)
Me, Amanda (sis in law), and Whitney!
Happy 2011 everyone!!!