Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday


{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
that's easy... Money!

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
pepperoni, and pretty much all veggies!

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Indiana Jones series!

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
apple. oj gives me heartburn :S

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
well except during summer I have clogging practice, and if not then just relax

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
a pic of my gorgeous goddaughter.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
hardly watch tv commercials anymore- only have basic cable and we pretty much exclusively watch netflix through wii.

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
umm probably some of the Thai stuff. Which I didn't ask btw. LOL

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
slippers!

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
well I've never watch that show, so you tell me! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't watch lost either!