Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Daybook

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
It's sunny & cold

I am thinking...
About fixing dinner in a few minutes

I am thankful for...
The fact that my hubby will actually be off work on time for once! (So far at least lol)

From the kitchen...
I have a pile of dirty dishes that need washed, and going to start dinner after that... steak, mac & cheese, and mixed veggies on the menu tonight!

I am wearing...
Brown dress pants, teal button up shirt & socks.

I am creating...
Working on my brother & sister in law's wedding scrapbook. I'm about half done now (finally 5 months later lol)

I am going...
to handbell practice later this evening

I am reading...
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks

I am hoping...
That the fact my dog is quiet means he's NOT getting into something lol.

I am hearing...
Duke's collar jingling

One of my favorite things...
my phone.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Bells tonight, working a 1/2 day tomorrow, and a whole day Friday, Friday night= date night for me & hubby <3

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
A collage I made w/some pics from mine & Brew's honeymoon... to be ordered from Shutterfly soon & hung in our bedroom along w/some vinyl stick on words I got that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight"


The End. :)

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww...i have always wanted that wall vinyl. i was thinking about the kiss me thing in our bedroom and all because 2 people fell in love somewhere else. you'll have to post it when you get it i can't wait to see yours.