Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last day of November

Ok I'm back to finish my Thankful list!

26- I'm thankful for the Christmas season. I honestly think it seems to bring a lot of good out in people when the Christmas spirit is in the air :) Just love this time of year!

27- Doctors, especially mine. I'm blessed with some wonderful physicians who truly care about their patients.

28- Pictures and the wonderful way they preserve memories

29- My vehicles. They aren't the fanciest, but they are both good vehicles, one of which is already paid for, and they get us where we need to be. :)

30- Maybe this should've been #1, but I chose to end it with the one thing I am thankful for the MOST, and that is my Savior, Jesus Christ. After all, without Him, what would be a reason for living? I wouldn't have all of the blessings that I AM thankful for. He lived a perfect life, suffered, died, and rose again for MY sins, so that I will live eternally w/him in Heaven. Yes I'm most definitely thankful for Him!

Alllrighty that's it! :) I cannot believe tomorrow is the start of December! CRAZY!

No comments: