Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day

First I'll do my things I'm thankful for today...

10- I'm thankful for my health. I'm so fortunate to have always been pretty healthy and never have had any chronic medical issues. I am able to do the things I love and be with those I love and don't have to worry about anything really. I'm thankful for that!

and since today is Veterans day...

11- I'm thankful for our troops and their families. They make HUGE sacrifices for us every single day. They have to be away from their loved ones in order to protect us and our rights. Some make the ultimate sacrifice- their own lives. I'm thankful for those who are serving right now and have served in the past!


And I have a couple of videos from YouTube that I thought I'd post in honor of Veterans Day. Warning- get your tissues cause you WILL cry lol. It's heartwarming footage of soldiers surprising their loved ones, but it also reminds you of what these people are sacrificing for our freedom!






THANK YOU Veterans!!!

No comments: