Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful

So it's November already! Hard to believe. I've now been married for over 4 months! Crazy. It's been great so far :)

Soooo I thought for the month of November, with it being 30 days long, and you know, having Thanksgiving in it, I would come up with something for each day that I am thankful for. I really am blessed in soooo many ways, so it shouldn't be hard for me to come up with 30!

Since it's the third, I will do three today! :)

1- I'm thankful for my amazing husband. He is truly my very best friend. I may complain sometimes, but I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. He's always there to support and encourage me in every way, loves me unconditionally, and just plain makes me happy. Love you Brew! ♥

2- I'm thankful for my wonderful supportive parents. They have given me so much over the years, I know I could never express to them enough thanks. As I get older I can begin to appreciate the sacrifices they made and just the excellent, loving, job they did at raising me and my brothers.

and finally,

3- I'm thankful for my parents-in-law. I seriously could not have picked a better family to marry into. My mother-in-law & father-in-law have treated me like part of the family from day 1. Taking into account my previous relationships and all the stress and heartache I experienced having a significant other's parents treat me more like an outsider and not approve of me in general, it was a refreshing change to be welcomed in by Randy & Jerry. I AM a part of their family, they are wonderful people, and I love them!


Ok that's all for today folks, I'll try to keep these posts as much to daily as I can, if not I will do like I did today and group them together! :)

Adios!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet to do this thankful thing, really good idea!