Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bits


{one} what is your dream job?
To be a full-time teacher is what I've always said in the past.
But now that we're trying for a baby, my dream job would be to be a stay at home mom.
Don't know if I'll ever be able to do that, but I can still dream! lol
 


{two} how many best friends do you have?
That's hard, because I have several friends I'm close to.
If I have to pick I'd say three...
My husband is my "most" best friend.
:)


Then there's my best friend Nicole

And finally my cousin Stefani


{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
That would be from home (WV) to Disney World in Florida.  We went when I was 11, and my brothers were 8 and 4.  We split it into two days, and I'm sure my parents were half crazy by the time we got there.


{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Either clogging or reading!


{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
Oh gosh my mom likes to tell so many.
Probably the one when I was just a tiny kid, like 18mo. old, I talked really early.
I was in the grocery store with my mom, and some big guy knocked over a whole shelf of soup cans.
I of course chimed in clear as a bell "Way to go, Klutz!"
My mom was mortified.


{six} how did your parents pick your name?
My mom had two kids in her speech class, one Melissa and one Danielle.  She & Dad both liked it, so hence it became my name.


{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
I always have fears of people close to me passing away too soon.  (Car accidents, etc.)


{eight} are you a good cook?
I'd say I'm mediocre.  I don't make fancy stuff, and I'm not really "in" to cooking.
My husband doesn't complain too much though so I guess that's good ;)


{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
I'll be 45, wow.  Hopefully actually having a teaching job by then.
Still married to my amazing husband
And three grown kids or teenagers. (that's a scary thought lol)


{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
I have so many.  Vacations to Myrtle Beach, playing and inventing new games with the girls in my neighborhood and my brother...

No comments: