Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Return of Wee Bit Wednesday!







{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
I'm loving these two songs as of late:


 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
clogging- definitely :)
I also like bike rides, hikes, and things that don't feel like actual exercise LOL



{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
I'm not a big fan of flying.  I'm not afraid of it, but it's just the whole experience that's stressful.



{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
I'd stay in my 20s.



{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Read, usually, play with my puppy, or try to catch up on cleaning.  I like to scrapbook when I get free time but those of you that do it know that it takes 30 min. just to get started.  I gotta have a few hours free to do that.



{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
Not having to pay bills, budget, and otherwise worry/deal with money.



{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Hmm I don't know actually.  I wasn't really nervous at my wedding, more like excitement/adrenaline rush.  I get a little nervous before clogging competitions but it's been forever since we've done one.



{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
I remember buying books with my own money.  I bought several Beverley Cleary books when I was in 2nd grade with some birthday money.



{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
This is hard...
I like December cause I love Christmas time, but I like September/October because of the Fall weather & pretty leaves...



{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Hummm I don't know!  I'd have to have a while to think about that... perhaps a future blog post?

No comments: