Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WBW :)





{one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Secret Life of the American Teenager. 
(Have to watch it online a week behind b/c we don't get ABC Family!)


{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
No.  To each his own I guess but not on my guy preferably.
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
We have Suddenlink cable.  But only basic & internet.
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
humm... I like longer flowy shirts 
I guess that's about it-- I'm not much of a "trendy" dresser. 

{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
It's more like TIME not being an issue.
I'd love to learn to take really good pictures.
Like as in photography.
But I wouldn't do it for a career or anything... just for my own purposes :)
 
{six} red or white wine?
Depends.  I like both, but I tend to like sweeter, lighter wines.
I don't like anything too dry.
 
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
I like pretty much everything lol.
But I'd have to say overall- Italian.
Loves me some pasta!
 
{eight} hp or mac?
Um I have a Dell PC.  I like it.
I like macs too, but honestly, I think they are ridiculously over-priced.
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Light sage green.  But when we move it'll be light blue.
Both colors match our bedspread and I doubt I will feel like re-painting it when we move in lol.
 
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
Clogging.  It's something I love to do and doesn't feel like exercise.
Other than that I have fun with classes like Kickboxing.
I don't like running on a treadmill or something.  BOR-RING!

No comments: