Friday, August 5, 2011

Ahh Friday :)

Whew, I feel like today took forever to get here!

I don't have too long to write, I've got an evening babysitting job I have to leave for here in a few minutes.

But I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  Tomorrow morning I'm either getting up early to go yard-sale-ing with my sis in law OR if we don't end up going I plan on sleeping in :).  My niece's birthday is also tomorrow, and her party is at 2.  This is the little angel I'm talking about:
She turns 2 tomorrow! :)   And double exciting news is my sis in law is also announcing her pregnancy to the whole family! <3  Glad I don't have to watch what I say now! ;)


Right now I've got a pretty full plate.  There is a surprise event I'm planning next weekend (can't say any more on here-- comment w/your email if you wanna know-- don't want to risk someone finding out that isn't supposed to!) so that's got me occupied.  Then after that my friend Nicole & I have to get on planning our friend Abby's bridal shower!  That kind of stuff sometimes gets me frazzled but I LOVE planning things like that.  I'm hoping that my sis in law will have a boy and want a shower or something ;)  haha.

Alllrighty well I need to get going- that's all for now, I'll be sure to bring my camera and take pics tomorrow! :)

No comments: