Thursday, August 18, 2011

Summer is coming to an end...

Today was my last day babysitting (or "kid-sitting" as they like to call it) lol.  It's a great summer job :)  I watch 4 kids (from 2 families) every summer, and have since 2006 when the daycare they went to and I worked at had to close.

The boys are 11 and the girls are 8.  I've known them since they were 3 and 1!  Crazy how time flies. 

So tomorrow I have an interview at 8:15, for another one of those technology integration jobs.  This one is at two elementary schools.  We'll see how it goes.  If not I have my long-term to fall back on for six weeks.  After my interview I'm heading to the school I'm scheduled to do the long-term in to talk to the teacher and get ready. :)

Thennnn I'm taking our contract to the bank to start the loan process on our house!!!  So excited! :D

Alrighty well my hubby just came home with dinner so I'm going to go eat!  Expect an update this weekend with house pics!

No comments: