Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

 
 
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Just once as of now, in my brother's wedding for my friend/now sis in law.
I'm in my friend Abby's wedding this Fall too! :)
Funny fact though, I was a bride before I was ever a bridesmaid!


{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Talk/sometimes cuddle with my hubby.  There are days he works so late, that's the only time I get to actually talk to him.


{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Hmm... I'd have to say somewhere tropical, like the Carribbean.  Or possibly back to Europe- this time in the summer! ;)


{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
I have several.  Four wheeler riding with my hubby, bike riding, and back before gas was a billion dollars, we used to go on backroads drives together with all the windows down :)


{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
Most of my childhood I wanted to be a teacher, and yes, that's what I am now!  I considered a few other jobs but I always went back to teaching.  It's what I'm meant to do!


{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
Heh-heh, where to start?  More than one bathroom, bigger bedroom closets, a linen closet, a bathroom vanity with a bigger counter space and storage, an upstairs (or main floor) laundry room, a garage, and a dishwasher!


{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Baurentopf.  It's this German seasoning packet (from my cousin, Stefani) that you fix with red pepper, potatoes, and ground beef.  It's yummy.


{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Probably watching a movie or something with hubby.


{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Between 60-70 usually.  And that's just water, not electric.  It's pretty pricey around here.


{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, watch TV, go for a walk.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my god - that dish for dinner sounds amazing. Please, please, please post a recipe - I'd LOVE to learn how to make it! :D Also, agreed with the Caribbean!

Melissa said...

@Sarah- I would post a recipe, but my cousin who lives in Germany sent me the seasoning packets, literally says "Baurentopf" on the package, and then the rest is German LOL. All I do is brown a lb of hamburger, throw that, 2 c. of water, an onion, red pepper, and two large potatoes in the crock pot and cook it on high for about 4hrs. I don't know anywhere in the states you can get the packets.