Monday, June 13, 2011

Twitter, revisited

So I've had a twitter account for quite some time, but haven't used it very often.  Well now that's hopefully going to change :)  Since last fall/winter I've had a phone that has internet access so now I don't have a reason not to update a twitter.  I won't be simultaneously updating it and facebook (I think that's kinda annoying)  But hopefully my twitter will have shorter, more frequent updates than facebook.

Not to mention, I hope to keep my facebook account to the friends and aquaintences that I have in "real life" as well.  But my Twitter can be a way for those of you in the blogging world (or YouTube world) that follow me to keep up :)

So there's a "widget" on my sidebar now, under the about us section that has my recent "tweets".  My user name is mrsdean626, soooo...Follow mrsdean626 on Twitter

Talk to you later folks! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm now a follower! :)