Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food Favorite!

So this time I'm going to give a recipe for something that was inspired by another blog I read, Tales of a Young Mamma.  I make it more for lunches and such than dinner, but it's super easy!


Naan Personal Pizza




For each personal pizza, you'll need:
  • 1 Piece of Naan bread (You could probably use any type of flatbread you can get.  I buy Tandoori Naan from Kroger, comes in a pack of 2, relatively inexpensive)
  • Mozzarella or Italian Blend cheese
  • Pizza Sauce (from a jar of course ;))
  • Pizza toppings of your choice (pepperoni, sausage, veggies, whatever you like!  I made mine with fresh sliced tomato :)  
Step 1:  Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F)

Step 2:  Spread desired amount of pizza sauce onto the naan bread.  Be sure to leave a little space on the edges for "crust".

Step 3:  Put your desired pizza toppings on top of the sauce.  I like to first sprinkle some cheese, then put my toppings on, and then put more cheese on top.  But then again, what can I say?  I love cheese! :)

Step 4: Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for approx. 10 minutes.  Or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.


That's it!  Super yummy, super quick!  And if you load it with veggies (and steer clear of fatty meats) it's pretty healthy too!

No comments: