Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

 
 
{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Nothing stands out in particular.  There were a couple crappy ones w/my ex (involving traveling together lol) but I actually haven't dated a lot so yeah.


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Hmm... I'm not sure.  I don't really think about that sort of thing.  As corny as it may be I don't really want to be anyone else lol.


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
ahhh I loooove cheese.  In particular, cheddar, provolone, havarti, colby jack... really just anything except cheeses like blue cheese and feta.  Can't stand those.


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Of course.  Mrs. Evans :)  She was one of my favorites-- and was also one of the teachers that I did my student teaching with!


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My hubby.  And also my friend Nicole and/or my mom.


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Oh yes.  Like every year from 5th grade to my senior year.  Clogging of course :)


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Hmm so many... For now I'll say Hermione Granger :)


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Can I?  Yes, but my eyes are super sensitive to chlorine so I don't.  They get all red and sore and stuff. 


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
No, not usually


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
I like NEVER nap.  I usually wake up shaky and feeling icky.
The exception is when I am sick, and that was a couple months ago.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Stopping by through WBW! :)

I'm a cheese lover too! I could eat it at any time! lol.

Have a great night!

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/