I've been slacking lately, especially in the blog-posting & picture-taking department :-p
But I do have a recipe to post (just no pics-- just take my word for it, it's good!) And of course you know if I'm posting it then it is EASY!!! This one is somewhat healthy as well!
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
about a tablespoon or two of olive oil (just enough to coat the bottom of the pan... you can also use canola or vegetable oil)
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
1. Pour oil in bottom of medium skillet, making sure it is coated evenly
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Place chicken in skillet, and cook on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes (ish)
4. When chicken is ready to turn, add the peppers, onions, and mushrooms to skillet. Be sure to keep moving the veggies around so they don't burn.
5. Cook chicken until juices are clear and there is no pink in the middle! Basically- till it's done lol.
That's it :) I usually serve it with rice-a-roni or potatoes :)