Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update Fail

Yeah so I'm sucking at updating lately.  I've been busy!

So it's almost the end of the school year!  (Unfortunately I still have like 6 IEPs to write and meetings to have for my long-term job before the end of the year.  Hence the "busy").

Everything's been going pretty well with us.  Brew might have a job offer.  He had a second interview today-- he should be home soon.  It's basically about the same pay (though it'll be less once you subtract all the overtime he gets now) but that's just it-- Monday through Friday 8-5 and NO overtime.  That means I will actually get to see my husband during the week! =-O  So yeah.  We'll have to do some number crunching and all before he takes it (if he's officially offered it) to make sure we can afford it, but I honestly believe it will be better for us for him to get this job.



Hmmm I think that's about all I can update you on-- Ohhhh and I got my March update up on my YouTube channel (finally LOL)  Still working on the April one.  Looks like I'm destined to be a month behind.  Oh well.  I'm not going to embed the video on here-- just go to my YouTube channel to watch!!! :)  http://www.youtube.com/clogger024


Alrighty that's all for now!

No comments: