Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday- though wishing it was Friday

Does anyone else feel like this week is going ridiculously SLOW? I feel like it's dragging. Like it should be Friday already but no. It's Wednesday...




{one}
what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I remember watching "Wings" with my dad.
And when I was a pre-teen/teenager I was really into Friends :)

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
I guess anything with a peppy beat :)

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Yes. They still aren't in all the way though. They will work their way through a little and hurt for a week or two then stop. It's been doing that off & on for like 4 years.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
sweats or pjs, and a good movie or book.

{five} do you play any instruments?
not really. I can pluck out a tune on the piano, and I play in the church handbell choir. I was always a singer though.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
um no. When we were in Thailand, a few European women decided that they'd go topless. Only these women were like 60 with leathery sun-damaged skin and saggy boobs. NOT attractive LOL.

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
occasionally on a pen cap. But not often.

{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I know how, but never actually did it by myself. Brew does a fine job LOL.

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
sadly no. I kind of would like to learn, but being a lefty, it's hard to find someone that's able to teach me. My MIL can crochet and my aunt does both but like I said they're both rightys. A downside to being a southpaw I suppose ;) That's ok though I'm not sure that I have the dexterity to do it that well anyway!

No comments: