Monday, February 14, 2011

Catching up on the 30 Day Challenge

Ok so I've been slacking a bit with this 30 day challenge (and posting in general). I've been busy working and wonderfully last Friday started getting a little sniffly and the next thing I know I have a full-blown cold (fever included!) It's splendid. :-p Of course being in my long term sub job it's a huge hassle to call off so, I've been taking Tylenol and going to work anyway. As long as I keep taking Tylenol and my temp stays normal I can function. I just can't be far from the tissues as I'm stuffed up AND my nose is running (and now I've started coughing too). But I can't take cold medicine really. It either knocks me out or makes me feel all weird and loopy. So yeah. Not much fun.

So I thought I'd do four pics for the 30-Day-Challenge soooo here goes!


10. A picture of the person you do the most goofy things with

That would have to be my BFF Nicole ;)



11. A picture of something you hate

People who think they are better than everyone else.


12. A picture of something you love



My family <3
(1- me & hubby w/my parents and parents-in-law, 2-sis-in law, bro-in-law, and nieces!, 3-my brother & sis in law, 4-my youngest brother)


13. A picture of your favorite band or artist

Fellow West Virginian, Brad Paisley. Amazing musician. (And the cowboy hat & jeans doesn't hurt anything ;) Would loooove to see him in concert sometime!

No comments: