Friday, February 18, 2011

Ear aches

Ugh. My left ear is so completely stopped up right now and driving me NUTS! I think it's remnants of my cold. I'm praying it pops before I get on the plane Sunday AND that it doesn't lead to an infection. I'm taking Advil (for swelling/pain) a nasal decongestant (to hopefully de-stuff me, I can't take regular sudafed very well- it makes my heart race), and an antihistamine. I may resort to taking sudafed anyway if it's still bad tomorrow. I realllly don't want to hurt it more going on the plane. My uncle (who is a dentist actually) is going to write me an RX for an antibiotic just in case it does get worse and I need it on my trip. Bahh it's annoying. I feel like an old lady going "huh?" after everything.


Anyway here's some on my 30 Day Challenge for today.

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
I'm not sure what would be my biggest insecurity-- and how to take a pic of it. So I'm skipping it.

19. A picture and a letter
If I knew what the heck this meant, I'd do it. But I don't. So "PASS!"

20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I'd love to go out west. I've been as far as Thailand, I will be going to Europe next week. But I've not been farther west in my own country than Wisconsin.

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget.

The breakup of my last relationship before Brew. Granted I'm glad it happened, and I'm glad I have Brew, I know that was what was best. But it was way overdue when it finally happened. I would've done it much earlier and made it easier on both of us, instead of "beating a dead horse" and making the time period between 2007 and the summer of 2008 really sucky. Live and learn right?

22. Something you wish you were better at.

Managing money. I'm decent at it, certainly better than Brew lol. But I wish I was better at saving and budgeting. I need to work on learning more about all that stuff!




Alright, I'm going to finish up some dishes & head out to the store in a few!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your ear is feeling better and you are having fun on your trip!