Friday, February 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 6

Ahhh it's finally Friday! :) I had hopes though of eating dinner home w/my husband and going to Dad's band's show tonight. But alas, Brew gets a service call before he's even home so he has to drive to freakin' Ripley and now won't be home until probably 9:00. Ugh. This crap gets old fast. I've only eaten dinner w/him two nights this week. (and one was Sunday!) Yesterday he worked over 14 hours. Nuts. So looks like it's me & my puppy tonight.

Anyway, onto the challenge...


6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
I wasn't sure about this one. Honestly I'm pretty happy myself where I'm at. But for the sake of the game- I picked probably my favorite female singer/musician. Martina McBride. She has an ammmmmazzzzzing voice, and such a sweet, grounded personality. Not to mention she's freakin' gorgeous lol.

No comments: