Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Day Challenge- Day 8 ... and the superbowl

Well today's Super Bowl Sunday! Which doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I loooooove college (and high school) football. But I could care less about pro football. They make wayyy to much money and don't play with the heart & passion student athletes do. So therefore, I have no "team". And don't really care who wins. I will watch though, just because. Hopefully there'll be some good commercials. One of my favorite Super Bowl commercials from a few years back...




ahahaha- I laugh like an idiot everytime I see it. It's hillarious.



Annnnyyyyway, I'm also on Day 8 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge so here we go...

8. A picture that makes you laugh


LOL this one is of my friend Whitney back in high school. The infamous twizzler's walrus picture. This was the end of our sophomore year, but I love this because it just epitomizes Whitney's humor (which is closely tied to mine) It makes me laugh everytime I see it ;)

No comments: