Saturday, July 7, 2012

New blog design AND halfway done!

Whoo!

 Ok so I spent a while this afternoon working on a new look for this blog! The background and banner came from thecutestblogontheblock.com (link in the upper left corner!) We had a crazy weekend last weekend. We had a really bad storm come through with high straight line winds (called a Derecho) Anyway, we didn't have power from 6:30pm Friday till 12:40am Monday! Some people in our area STILL don't have power over a week later (my inlaws being one of them) So yeah it's been pretty wild in my town (well, state for that matter) this past week.

 Things are going awesomely well with everything baby-related! I'm enjoying feeling my little boy move allll the time! I'm 20 weeks and 6 days today, which means 21 weeks tomorrow! It's going by so fast! I'll do a better job for my 21 week update- but here's the vlog to catch you up.



I will update again soon!

No comments: