Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July

We had a pretty fun 4th of July this year! First we headed to my husband's Aunt Laura's house for some food and homemade ice cream :) After spending a few hours there, we then headed to my brother's house for the rest of the evening. He lives literally two blocks from our city park, where they put on a fireworks display every year. Granted a pretty pathetic one, but it's about it as far as 4th of July fireworks around here! Anyway, here are some pics from the evening...

My sister-in-law's brother roasting Marshmallows!

Making Smores

My hubby <3

Setting off some of our own fireworks

Baby Jackson's first 4th of July ;)

My BFF Nicole & I :)

My brother and our friend Nicole being silly

Fireworks!

One of those cone-sparkler thingys!

Grand finale of the fireworks display

No comments: