Monday, July 16, 2012

22 weeks!

Trying to get back into the swing of doing weekly pregnancy posts.  Most of what I'm going through though I talk about in my vlogs, which is on my Youtube channel, but I'm still trying to record some things here!

So here I am at 22 weeks!

I feel bigger and bigger by the day!  lol.


How far along: 22 Weeks, 1 day
Size of Baby: Papaya  (about 8in & 1.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain: Just hit the 10lb mark this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yeah pretty much everything now, unless it's yoga pants or something.
Gender: We're having a baby BOY!!!
Movement: Still feeling him LOTS!  Brew got to feel him move for the first time this past week <3
Best thing this week: Feeling him move on the outside more, and Brew getting to feel him
Sleep: Usually good.  I can't make it past 6 without having to pee, and occasionally I've had trouble getting comfortable to start with.
What I miss: Sometimes, usually when I'm trying to get dressed nice or something, I miss my old regular clothes.  But I wouldn't trade being pregnant for anything, and I'm so thankful to be carrying a healthy baby! <3
Cravings: Subway subs.  And I've also gotten back to craving sweets.  I really wanted brownies last night...
Symptoms: pretty much the same as in the past few weeks...
What I’m looking forward to: Brew & I are planning a little weekend getaway/babymoon sometime in August or September :)  Also, we've started working on the nursery so I'm looking forward to seeing it get put together!!!



Here's my vlog, and also a video of my recent baby buys!

No comments: