Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Job update

So Brew got a phone call back today. Apparently he didn't pass the physical strength test which is crap because he can more than fulfill the physical requirements of the job but I won't get into that. Sigh. I know that there is a reason for this and God will work it out for good. But it still sucks. Brew is sooo disappointed and I am for him. Not to mention I'm bummed that we won't have the financial blessing that this job would have given us.

He can't apply for any more jobs with that company for a year. So we are back to square one. Please continue to pray for us as we try to work out our budget for when baby Jackson comes. Looks like I will have to work almost full time now after maternity leave so pray that we find a childcare solution as well.

Hopefully I'll have a happier update next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear it! We are trying to figure out what to do about childcare here too.