Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving, Black Friday, & a house tour!

Well our Thanksgiving dinner at our house went off without a hitch! :)  We had a great time & all stuffed ourselves silly.  I didn't take hardly any pictures-- but I did snap a few of my nieces after dinner :)

Miryan loving on Earl :)

Ornery Miss Makalyn ;)

And Miryan.  She looks so innocent in this one lol



Then last night (Thanksgiving night) I headed out with my mother in law, sister in law, and my husband's aunt & cousin to go black friday shopping!  I didn't like how it all started at midnight-- in the past we've always gone at like 4 or 5am and then when we finished up, all ate breakfast at Golden Corral.  Unfortunately we didn't get to do breakfast this year- but I had fun anyway.  It's seriously worth going just to people watch... some are pretty insane lol.

I came for one deal in particular- a Samsung 40" LCD TV.  Hubby & I are getting it for each other for Christmas!  I got it for $428! :)
Merry Christmas to us!

Now looking forward to tomorrow-- going with my sis in law to get niece's Christmas pics done, then over to mom's for Thanksgiving dinner with my family!


I also managed to get a house tour video recorded!  Yay!


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  What did you do to celebrate?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You already know what I do to celebrate Thanksgiving every year! Looks like fun and your nieces are adorable!