Sunday, September 2, 2012

Third trimester!

Yep- insane huh?  I am 29 weeks exactly today.  Starting my 3rd week in the 3rd trimester!  Whoa!!!




I've been slacking, as per usual, with my weekly updates on my blog  (Seriously- if you are interested- watch my vlogs on YouTube)

Here is a video I did of my belly progression throughout the first two trimesters...


And here's the vlogs for weeks 27-29!  (I haven't done 29 weeks yet-- I'll add it when I do!)




And here's the update thing for today :)

How far along: 29 Weeks
Size of Baby: Butternut Squash
Total Weight Gain: Officially hit the 20lb mark today!  Yikes!
Maternity Clothes: EVERYTHING.  Even my bigger medium tshirts are too tight now.  So I steal my husbands tshirts to sleep in LOL.
Gender: We're having a baby BOY!!!
Movement: Big big big rolls and kicks and jabs.  I've got one super active little man!  Ha, and I know this is only the beginning ;)
Best thing this week: Best thing was def. our 4D ultrasound we just got yesterday.  I'll do another post w/pics from it! :)
Sleep: Sometimes hard to get comfortable, and I wake up often either to pee or after nutty dreams.
What I miss: being able to sit for a while without it feeling like a knife in the back of my ribs (right side).  Pretty sure he's pinching a nerve.
Cravings: Still loving mexican, also all about apple/cinnamon and pumpkin things.  I'm soooo ready for Fall!
Symptoms: More leaky boobs (thankfully only at night.  I'm thinking I should go ahead and pick up some breast pads though-- just to avoid a potentially embarassing situation! LOL), back pain, occasional shortness of breath, and I'm tired more (though not quite as bad as the 1st trimester).  He's just getting bigger- as am I!
What I’m looking forward to: Having a day off tomorrow (yay for Labor Day) to spend with hubby.  Don't know what we're getting into but hopefully he will be able to put together the baby's crib at some point :)

No comments: