Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A great Christmas!

Hey everyone, sorry I've been MIA lately, Christmas has kept me suuuper busy!  But unfortunately it's over now. :-(  I have a bunch of pics to get off my camera still yet and my hubby's iphone. I made out like a bandit this year.  Got a Kindle Fire from my parents (loving it), a $50 Shutterfly giftcard from my inlaws, and a Keurig from Brew!  Not to mention lots of other "little" things :)

I promise to do a Christmas/New Years tradition post later, complete with lots of pics from the holidays, but for now I'll leave you with a few pics from Christmas :)

Our Christmas Tree this year!

Close up of the tree decorations.  It was silver/white/red & snowflakes!

Inspiration for this year's tree-- handmade snowflake ornaments from my husband's grandmother.  She passed away before Christmas 2010 but left a set of these for us and my mom-in-law gave them to us last year.

Our keepsake ornament for this year!
My little tree in the upstairs living room :)


Hubby & I underneath our *new* mantle on Christmas Eve!

Earl & Duke enjoyed getting presents on Christmas morning!  :)

1 comment:

Stefani said...

Love your 2011 ornament! And the snowflake theme. AND your hair looks pretty! Looks like Earl enjoyed his first Christmas too. :)