Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Traditions...

Hey everyone, time for that more detailed Christmas post :)  Here's how we spent our Christmas this year (and last year, and probably lots more in the future...)

Christmas Eve...

We started off our day by going to my in-laws in the afternoon.  There we ate Christmas dinner, then exchanged gifts :)  I'm a dope and forgot my camera, so the pics from Christmas Eve are from my hubby's iPhone.


Then we leave there and head to church for our candlelight service (quite possibly one of my favorite parts of Christmas!)

Then we head to my grandparent's house for some gift exchanging and food with my family!












Then on Christmas morning, Brew & I wake up and exchange gifts with each other (and the dogs lol)










Then we go to my sister-in-law's for Christmas brunch.  I failed big time though and didn't get any pics!!! 

Then we relax until later in the evening, when we head to my aunt & uncle's for Christmas dinner.  We do a secret santa with them so we exchange gifts too!













We had a wonderful Christmas!!!  Hope you all did as well!

No comments: