Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our Breastfeeding plans...

So I was going to include this in my general pregnancy recap/update I'm going to do but I thought it deserved its own post.

My husband and I took a breastfeeding class at our hospital recently and it was awesome.  I HIGHLY recommend taking a class or at least connecting with and meeting with a lactation consultant before your baby is born if you are even considering nursing (full or part time).  It was so awesome getting an overview, knowing what to expect, etc.  I did a video giving a recap of what we learned in our class and also discuss our plans in detail.  I hope that I can help by sharing what we learned! I would encourage every mom to breastfeed as long as she can as the benefits are SOOOO numerous for both mom and baby!  And also definitely take a class beforehand- it was so helpful!  Even for me, who is the queen of google research, I still learned things I didn't know! :)

Anyway here's my video!


No comments: