Monday, April 16, 2012

9 Weeks Pregnant!

Hooo-kay so I've seen this floating around a few blogs and thought I'd do it too-- any ideas where it came from or if there's somewhere I should link up?  Anyway, I'm 9 weeks and 1 day today.  I had a doctor's appointment and got to hear Baby Dean's heartbeat!  Sooo exciting! :D



How far along: 9 weeks 1 day
Size of Baby: Prune (1.5in long)
Total Weight Gain: 5lbs.  Yes I do realize that's probably what I should gain the whole 1st tri-- oh well...
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing mostly maternity pants.  Can still wear some pants that were bigger on me before, and all reg. shirts
Gender: Too soon to know!  My orig. feeling was boy, but now I'm not sure...
Movement: None yet.  Just heard that little heartbeat today! <3
Best thing this week:  Hearing the heartbeat for the first time!  Annnd morning sickness subsiding.
Sleep: I want to sleep allll the time still.  Sleep is good at night, just having to get up to pee  1-2 times.
What I miss: Absolutely nothing.  Well- maybe being able to take out the trash without gagging...
Cravings: Sweets.  Mostly dairy-ish sweet things like milkshakes and cheesecake.
Symptoms: typical first trimester stuff-- really tired, peeing a lot, etc.  Though this week I've felt good so I really hope the nausea is on its way out!
What I’m looking forward to: getting to the second trimester!!!

And here's my week 8 vlog!


No comments: