Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Well we didn't get to last year (just too busy)... so THIS year, Brew & I were determined to carve some pumpkins...


Brew went with a pattern that came with a pumpkin carving kit we bought

And as for me, I freehanded the flying WV.  (which actually wasn't too hard- it's just a bunch of straight lines ;))

And here are our final products... all lit up of course!





I'm looking forward to Halloween this year-- we'll actually have Trick-or-Treaters since we live in an addition with kids! :)  (Our old street we lived on the youngest kid was like 12-- besides that, nobody ventured down our long driveway!) 

Saturday is Trick-or-Treat, and also my mom's preschool's spaghetti dinner.  We are clogging there, then coming back to our house, where my inlaws will be descending and my nieces will be trick or treating here!  (Since they live in the middle of nowhere lol).  So expect some pics from this weekend :)


Also, there is  10 days till we find out if we're having a niece or nephew!  *Does excited dance*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had 400 trick or treaters last year! This year I'm going to have to take out a loan to buy candy!