Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm alive!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm alive and haven't fallen off the face of the earth!  Just been super busy moving and getting settled into our new house, working, and trying to get our new pup housetrained!

As of now my laptop cord is MIA.  It somehow got lost in the move.  I promise though as soon as I find it I will do a picture house tour on here AND I will upload a house tour video to my YouTube.  It might be a couple more weeks but it'll happen I promise!

My long term job ended yesterday.  It was bittersweet cause I will miss them but also I've been in dire need of a few days off.  Today I'm taking my niece Miryan to build a bear as her 4th bday present.  Yeah I can't believe she's 4 on Saturday!!!  My sis in law and other niece are tagging along too to do some shopping.  Should be a fun afternoon!

Alright hopefully I'll write again very soon!!!

No comments: