Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Looking Up...

So I'm completely *excited* about the mountaineer game this weekend!!!!! I'm going up to the Rutgers game! Yay!

I'm really starting to get to a point where I feel like everything is starting to work out. It's a wonderful feeling. Seth and I are really an oddity in that we've managed to keep our friendship and honestly it's really not weird. I'm so thankful for that though because I really do care for him so much, even though things aren't the same between us, I'm glad we can be friends.

Not to mention some other things have gotten resolved and straightened out that I'm particularly thankful for. It's like a huge weight off my shoulders.

This roller coaster has been pretty crazy but I feel like it's straightening out some more. :) And that's like a huge sigh of relief.

No comments: