Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new beginning

Well in the past, I've had several blogs, one at Xanga for a long time, and then another at my googlepages site, I've made a couple posts here and there to my Facebook and Myspace. But I'd gotten out of the regular habit and so I had the itch to start again, and thought I'd give blogger a shot.

If any of you know me that are reading this (which is probably most everyone that is reading this...I can't imagine anyone else being overly excited about reading about my usually mundane, average life) I've had a pretty rough summer, and it's still been pretty rough. My six-year-long relationship to my fiance (well I guess former fiance now) just ended. It's a big long story that I get tired of re-telling so we can leave it at that for now. We are still friends, and he always will be a part of my life. He was my first love and also an amazing friend and person. It didn't work out unfortunately for many reasons (some my fault, some his, some neither) but I keep telling myself things happen for a reason which I believe they do, and that God works for the good of those who love him, and He will work things out for us.

So with that I'm starting a new blog... mostly this is for me, but maybe someone can get something out of reading it, so it's public.

If there's anyone who doesn't know me... well I'll give you a brief rundown...
  • I'm 22
  • Elementary Education Major at WVU-Parkersburg
  • I love teaching and I know it's what I'm meant to do. I should student teach in the spring and graduate May 09.
  • I'm a clogger, I dance w/Class Act Clogging Team and I love it.
  • I like to sing
  • I like music period.
  • I'm a Lutheran, and my faith plays a strong role in who I am and my life.
  • I have an amazingly wonderful family and friends.
  • I work at the YMCA, and I really enjoy my job & the people I work with.
  • I babysit a lot, mostly for 4 families. I absolutely love all of them!
  • I like to read a lot, though I rarely have time for it during school.
  • I also love to eat, its just really unfortunate I'm a terrible cook.
  • I'm a pretty independant person, but I also love being with the ones I love.
That's about it... other than that you'll just have to get to know me! :)



Allllrighty and I think that's more than enough for a first post. I'll be writing again soon!

No comments: