Sunday, October 5, 2008

Leaves are Changing...

Well... I got a new layout, like it? I thought it was pretty, and good for my favorite season, Fall.

I went to the football game in Morgantown yesterday and had a lot of fun. I think I needed it. It was really great anyway, and it's getting to the time when the leaves are beginning to change. Its definitely the most beautiful season, especially in the hills of WV. It's also a reminder that change is inevitable, it happens every year. And while the cold harsh months of winter follow that change, in the spring the sun comes out and life begins anew. The flowers bloom and the weather warms, everything is OK. It's a comforting thought especially considering all the change that has happened in my life as of late.

But speaking of the game, I did take some pictures but I haven't gotten them off my camera yet. I'll probably just wait till after the Bob Evans Festival next weekend and put them all up at once. So stay tuned...

No comments: