Saturday, June 6, 2015

Loss

Hey everyone. I've been away from my blog for a while (sorry).

So here is the reason why...  I found out on April 21 that I was pregnant with baby number two. Finally after eleven months of not preventing (about six of those months were really trying), we finally were going to have another baby!  

But then, just after we told our families, at 6.5 weeks pregnant, I miscarried.  We were sad of course and so so disappointed.

Here is a video that I recorded shortly afterwards telling the whole story from the beginning, and my feelings, thoughts, and how we are/were doing...

And here is an update after my follow up appointment...


So now we are back to square one on TTC again. I actually just started a new cycle yesterday. So prayers for patience on our parts and prayers that we get pregnant again quickly (this time with a healthy baby!) are much appreciated!

I'll be back soon with another update. Until then...

No comments: