I can't believe it. I do miss when he was a tiny baby but at the same time he is just so FUN at this age (minus the tantrums and general destruction of course lol). He seriously learns something new every day, he has sooo much personality, and he's getting better at communicating every single day!
Here's just a little bit about Jackson at 18 months!
- I'm not sure of his exact weight and height yet-- I'll update it after his doctor's appointment. But he is *around* 24lbs I'm guessing. He's wearing 18month clothes, size 4 diapers, and size 4 shoes.
- He just recently started taking some steps- only 2 or 3 at a time, he's getting there on the walking thing but definitely on the later end of things lol.
- He's such a cuddler and such a sweetheart. I get multiple hugs & kisses daily and LOVE it!
- He is saying around 22 words (his vocabulary has really exploded the last few months!)
- He knows most of his body parts- eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, belly, hands, feet, toes.
- He has 12 teeth, 8 incisors top and bottom and all 4 molars.
- He now takes one nap a day, from around noon till 2:30 or 3.
- He is still part time cosleeping with us. Goes to bed around 8 in his own crib, then wakes anywhere between 10 and 12 lately, and sleeps with us the rest of the night. One of our summer goals is to get him transitioned to his crib full time. All in good time though lol.
- Nightweaning last attempt didn't go to great-- lol but that is another of our summertime goals- to night wean then fully wean. Wish us luck guys lol!
- I'm super happy we made it to 18 months of breastfeeding!!! He only nurses at bedtime, night when he comes into our bed, and then in the early morning hours between 4-6. He will go back to sleep for a while after that.
- He is an early bird! Where he got that I have NO idea but it's rare he sleeps much past 7am.
- His current favorite foods- yogurt raisins, blueberries, tomatoes, green beans, cheese quesadillas, and goldfish crackers- though he isn't a very picky eater
- His favorite toys are still cars/trucks/anything with wheels. He also loves playing outside!
Here's his video update!