Saturday, April 27, 2013

Reconnecting

Hubby and I had a great date afternoon today!

He rented a sports car (thanks to my friend Brittany who cut us a huge deal- she works at enterprise). And we dropped Jackson off at his Grammy Dean's and we headed out for a drive. We took the long way around to Athens, stopped at a lake on the way, went to this awesome burrito joint and got some food, took it to a park to eat, then headed back home, taking the long/scenic route.

It was so much fun to spend time with my hubby & best friend. To get to reconnect again. When we were dating we used to go on back roads drives all the time- I guess that was just our little thing. Anyway I had a blast. Of course I missed my little dude, but Brew and I decided we definitely don't do this often enough. We're going to make it a priority to have at least one date night/day a month just the two of us. Even if we just come back home and chill, today just reminded me of how much fun I have with him and how extremely blessed I am to be married to such a wonderful guy, who also happens to be an amazing daddy! ❤️


No comments: