Thursday, May 10, 2012

12 weeks- Last week of the 1st trimester!



How far along: 12 weeks 3 days
Size of Baby: Peach (3in long)
Total Weight Gain: 2lbs
Maternity Clothes: All pants, some shirts.  Def. have a baby bump now!
Gender: Too soon to know!  Taking the intelligender this weekend so I'm excited to see what it "thinks"...
Movement: None yet.  Have heard that heartbeat though!
Best thing this week:  Feeling great- getting energy back.  I'm starting to show and actually liking it ;)  Brew told me I really look pregnant now (as opposed to just like I have a gut lol).
Sleep: Sleeping great-- and not having to get up as much to go pee!
What I miss: Not the first trimester stuff that's for sure!  I'm looking forward to this second trimester & feeling great
Cravings: Nothing specific this week-- just sweet stuff still, and I craved Olive Garden the other day...
Symptoms: Dizziness when I stand up from sitting/laying down.
What I’m looking forward to: My Drs appointment next Monday (the 14th), and being *officially* in the 2nd trimester.




I'm uploading a baby buys video as we speak so I will embed it in a new post when I can! :)

No comments: